The ZMBP microscopy unit at the University of Tübingen offers not only a diversity of light microscopy systems but covers also electron microscopy and cryofixation techniques.
The focus at the ZMBP is on different plant systems.
HEAD OF GROUPDr. Sandra Richter,
- Laser Scanning Confocal (LSM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy (CLEM)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Fluorescence-Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Negative staining of particles
- Cryopreparation techniques/freeze-substitution/low temperature embedding
- Resin section and thawed cryosection immunolabelling