The Hospital of the University of Munich, Germany, is one of the largest and most competitive university hospitals in Germany and Europe. 48 specialized hospitals, departments and institutions harbouring excellent research and education provide patient care at the highest medical level with approximately 10.000 employees.
The Medizinische Klinik and Poliklinik I http://www.klinikum.uni-muenchen.de/Medizinische-Klinik-und-Poliklinik-I/de/Research/Basic-Research/index.html invites applications for
a MTA/BTA (m/f/d)
This full-time position provides the opportunity to work in the Multiphoton and Confocal Intravital Imaging Facility to support several projects in the field of thromboinflammation, immunity and host defense.
- routine handling of microscopes (epifluorescence, confocal, multi-photon) under S1 and S2 biosafety conditions
- microscope maintenance, troubleshooting
- providing assistance to other users, introductory training
- sample preparation, assistance with mouse models
- laboratory organization, ordering of consumables and small equipment items
Starting date should be 1st October 2019 or earlier.
For additional information please check the job offer.